7.14.2013

A motion graphic designer's GLAD TO BE GLOBE story.

I was with Globe since time immemorial.

I can't forget how my mom gave me my first ever mobile phone when I graduated in high school. I was passive right then on having a network of choice but I chose Globe. Ups and downs came my way and my one reliable mobile phone stood by me... through thick and thin.  It was a witness to having reunited with my then girlfriend now wife MEL. For every rendezvous, for every gimmick during our then single days, my Globe networked phone is always an accomplice. Now, what more?


I am already a family guy of three kids with my latest kid just newly born two months ago!
I may have passively noticed how Globe has been my constant companion on my travel through life... I know this one reliable connection will keep me connected on my every special and usual days of life.


My Globe story far stretched from my high school graduation, rendezvous with my then girlfriend, starting my family, getting a new job or even checking out my social networks and Googling my fave topics using my Globe Broadband and many more. I knew getting into Globe let me fulfill a bigger purpose in life... and that is through serving God with my God-given talents.


Apart from my usual everyday life of being a dad and also a full time 3D artist at an architectural firm, I am also our church' music director... and the church' motion graphic designer too!


I just feel like giving out my talents to Whom it is due. It was never an obligation but a gift to Him. Since I've been into our Music team, I feel like a part of me has been fulfilled. I feel like giving the best shot for the one who deserves the very BEST. .. and only the best! How Globe paved the way to getting me connected with our every church member during weekend rehearsals was not mere special but a day to day service that I get to enjoy because I am reliably connected to Globe. What more? 98% of our church musicians are with Globe? Need I tell more?


What's more remarkable is our recent church anniversary. We've been into our church building project for almost 5 years now.. and I 'm glad to be part of such great move to greatness. Two years ago, we had our first church service to what was then a humble newly constructed, roughly-walled-and-floor church... but it was a STEP OF FAITH. I was tasked to model the church in 3D from the architect's plan. It was days and nights of constant communication with our church pastor and even the contractor. Need I say more again? We were both using Globe. Our pastor is on postpaid while I am using our Globe tattoo SIM for phone calls too.




Last April was it's 4th year-still-in-construction.. but this time it was for the kid's ministry. We felt the need, we really want to get the kids sheltered in a decent place. It was God's plan... and I know we can still pull this through. I made a presentation to be presented during our 4th anniversary as well as our Facebook page. It was simple... with a message that could hopefully touch the hearts of everyone who will watch it.



I may not have come up with a good concept and visuals without our Broadband stick. I may not have completed the details without constantly communicating with our Pastor.And blessing may not have come our way if not for the good who saw the post in FB.

Now we're an inch closer to our dream house for our kids ministry.Truly no good deed has ever been wasted and it will never be in vain. Blessings may come simple as having a good 3G or 4G connection. Having an HSDPA signal on the broadband and that... but what if it's not there? It's like an air that we breath... essential yet invisible and passively appreciated.


More than on the bragging of having a great job for Globe, I think what's more proper is that it gets me connected right at the moment I needed it the most. It was as simple as saying, I had the great times of my life without noticing that Globe was also there with me all the time... all the while.

7 comments: