4.04.2011

See the dent on my car? It's a testament of a SULIT BUY, SULIT PERFORMANCE SULITCAR that my happy family truly DESERVES.


SULIT BUY WITH SULIT PERFORMANCE MAKES MY WOO A SULITCARhttp://cars.sulit.com.ph/

I've got a 96-model Daewoo Racer as my first ride from my hardly earned money. I got it quite cheap considering that it was handed over to me newly car painted. I saved approximately P20, 000.00 for the car repaint. It runs 12km/L saving us P1200 per month on transportation cost as compared to taking a cab. This ride that we have obtained gave us much pleasure and comfort than headache. It is the first ever car that I drove so it served as my guinea pig in driving - got my driver's license by practicing driving using it. Moreover it serves as a service for my family every time we go to church on Sundays and let us enjoy weekends and holidays anywhere we want - just a drive away with my kids and wife on board. It has practically served its purpose on us. This precious faithful SULITCAR is a SUPER SULITBUY for me and my happy family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment